1 – 2 lbs : Contents 18 – 24 pcs per MC
2 – 4 lbs : Contents 9 – 13 pcs per MC
4 – 6 lbs : Contents 6 – 7 pcs per MC
6 – 8 lbs : Contents 4 – 5 pcs per MC
Product Description :
- The species name is Octopus vulgaris.
- Octopus Whole Round is processed into Ball type through several stages: receiving raw materials, weighing, washing the first stage, cleaning, washing the second stage, sizing & weighing, wrapping, arrange on the pan, freezing, metal detecting, final weighing, glazing, packing & labeling and the final process store in cold storage.
- Rich in protein, vitamin B12 can prevent the risk of cancer. The other nutritional content possessed by Octopus is selenium, iron, cholesterol, phosphorus, and sodium. Free from preservatives such as formalin, borax, and other harmful substances so it is safe for consumption in the long term.
- Raw materials are processed by maintaining a cold chain system, so that product quality is maintained. The process water and ice used are in accordance with drinking water standards and have gone through an accredited Independent Laboratory Test.
- The production process is carried out hygienically and according to GMP & HACCP standards and has gone through accredited Independent Laboratory Tests such as the BKIPM, BBIHP, and BPMHP.
- Packaged using frost-resistant Polyethylene plastic, so it is safe and prevents contamination of the product.
- Octopus Has a chewy meat texture, savory taste, and a pleasant smell.
- The shelf life of Octopus products is up to 18 months at freezer temperature (-18˚C).
- Can be consumed by children, adults, pregnant women, and people who have decreased immunity.