200 – 500 gram
500 – 1000 gram
1000 – UP gram
Product Description :
- The species name of Calamari is Loligo sp
- Calamari whole round products are processed through several stages: receiving raw materials, weighing, washing the first stage, sizing & weighing, washing the second stage, arrange on the pan, freezing, metal detecting, final weighing, glazing, packing & labeling then store in cold storage
- Calamari product contains essential amino acids that are needed by the body. The nutritional content of Calamari is energy, protein, fat, carbohydrates, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamin A, vitamin B1, and vitamin C
- Raw materials are processed and processed by maintaining a cold chain system, so that product quality is maintained. The process water and ice used are in accordance with drinking water standards and have gone through an accredited Independent Laboratory
- The production process is carried out hygienically and according to GMP & HACCP standards and has gone through accredited Independent Laboratory Tests such as BKIPM Lab and BPMHP Lab.
- Packaged using frost-resistant Polyethylene plastic, so it is safe and prevents contamination of the product.
- Has a chewy, soft meat texture, and has a distinctive calamari smell.
- The shelf life of the product is up to 2 years with freezer temperature storage (-18˚C).
- Can be consumed by children, adults, pregnant women, and people who have decreased immunity.